Thursday, 14 June 2007

Next...the Scots Greys!

Just finished painting the first 16 British infantry. I should move on to another British line battalion next but I'm itching to get started on the Royal North British Dragoons (The Scots Greys). My cavalry units are all going to be 9 figures, although French cavalry should actually be 12 figures strong but I find this looks too big by comparison with my 16 infanrty units.I'm using WRG 'Napoleonic' rules, dated now but I still prefer them.


Todays pictures: British line battalion - awaiting base texturing etc and the unpainted 'Essex' Scots Greys awaiting a black undercoat - should be finished in a weeks time.


Going to update the blog with some more links etc next couple of days.


1 comment:

rpardo said...

Hi
The british unfantry look very nice and your use of wine corks is very original.