Friday, 18 December 2009

Catching up! - Some old pics.


Well, its 6 months since I last updated this blog and I am surprised to see that it is still getting regular hits! I apologise for the lapse but to be honest I am still trying to find the motivation and inspiration to begin painting again! I WANT to build 2 Napoleonic armies and I want them to be the best painted figures I have ever produced and I definitely want them to be in 25mm this time. Its my goal for 2010 to do this project. I have finally picked up my paintbrush again.

In the meantime heres some more pics of figures that I have painted over the past few years, all now sold off to good homes :-) napoleonic 15mm, ECW 15mm and some redoubt 25mm ACW's.

Hope you like the pictures and I will get back on subject as soon as I have 1 completed Napoleonic unit to post here.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year :-)

Please click the image to enlarge:









2 comments:

Stryker said...

Hi Lee

Good to see you posting again (yes, I'm one of those who keeping checking!). Some great looking painting there. Have you completely given up on the idea of the Crimean War armies?

Ian

Lee said...

Hi Ian,
Thanks for commenting :-) Much as I love the Crimean period there were just too many small errors on those plastics! Russian greatcoats were just not correct for example. I looked at the Foundry range but way too expensive to justify for me.... so back to Napoleonics. Enthusiasm is returning and the first 8 figures are almost finished and more importantly I am actually pleased with them. I'll post pics next couple of days.

Still enjoying your blog btw,its a great project and I really admire your commitment.

Lee.