Sunday, 3 January 2010

First battalion completed!

Going to spend some time later today working on this blog, its looking a bit tired. Will add pics of the first completed 16 figure battalion. I'm moving straight on to the next battalion, will need to add metal command pack from Perry for this one. I'm going to be placing an order for more figures so this project is well and truly underway for 2010.

I have been inspired by several other Napoleonic blogs so I'll also update the links section to include all of these.

Back very soon with the latest pics. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Stryker said...

Glad to hear you have your first unit completed - looking forward to the photos!

Ian

Lee said...

Thanks Ian.

I really enjoyed painting the first unit and I'm itching to get the second finished! I'm finding the white u/coat method much faster and more enjoyable, lighter colours cover better in one coat and look brighter I think.

Lee.