Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Inspiration! - blog link.

I'm sure many of you will know this blog already but I have only just discovered it, so for those who have not seen it here's a link to 'Lord Ashrams House of War'. I wont add the blog to my main list as it covers too many eras and is currently concerned with Vikings, but there is much in there of interest to the Napoleonic gamer/collector. I love this guys table set up, its truly inspirational. I have copied the link dealing with play testing of his own rules (can be downloaded). Its full of lovely pictures of beautifully painted Napoleonics so its well worth a look. I like the way the raised board edges of his table give a kind of 3d effect to the terrain. Great stuff.

1 comment:

Rafael Pardo said...

Ian
This is really a very interisting site. I follow it regularly only to see the bautiful pictures!
Rafa