Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Review - 7 months on.

Thought it was time to take a look at how the projects going so far. Its 7 months now since I started this in 28mm and I have broken through the 200 figure mark. Overall I'm pleased with my new collection and I'm looking forward to being able to have a game with them once I have some British cavalry and more artillery.

I have posted a series of photos taken under a few CFL bulbs including some 'daylight' bulbs. They show everything painted so far and that includes the Victrix artillery set that I have rebased and tried to 'improve'. Its funny how those scale discrepancies seem to disappear one you stand back a couple of feet!

My target was for 400 painted figures by December so I'm not doing too badly.

I hope you enjoy these photos. I may have add them over 2 or 3 posts!






No comments: