Tuesday, 26 October 2010

12th Light Dragoons.

Apologies for the delay in posting these. Things have slowed down here on the painting front as the Gramson household is caught up in wedding fever! With our eldest daughter getting married in five weeks time things seem to be a blur of dresses, (we have 3 daughters), and food planning and other arrangements, all being organised with military precision by Mrs G. and her friends. I of course simply panic about everything, and generally interfere where I'm not needed.

So, in order to relax as ordered I will try to keep up a bit of painting. I have decided that as I'm in cavalry painting mode I will do a unit of French Hussars next using Perry plastics, before moving onto the planned French artillery and British Rifles. I was looking at some of the Hussars on other blogs and just could not resist. I will use just 8 of the figures but by adding 3 metal command figures at a later date I will be able to field a second unit. I'm going through the Osprey book in order to choose which regiment I want to field.

I need to catch up on a few blogs so I'll do that now why I have some quiet time.

Apologies for the slightly poor photo quality.




3 comments:

John de Terre Neuve said...

I believe these Dragoons are the best looking figures you have painted to date.

John

Stryker said...

Hi Lee - A lovely looking unit. Also how lucky to have another half who tells you to go and relax, what a gem!

Ian

Rafael Pardo said...

Hi
Very nice figures. I love their yellow facings and their smart looking!
Regards
Rafa